- Art ServedProject Featured On:Art Served — 9/5/12
- Drawing ServedProject Featured On:Drawing Served — 2/2/13
- Nesting SeasonOil Color on Yupo36"x28"2013
- Everything is Entrance45"x58". Oil color on synthetic paper. 2013Gestures document my movements and physical proportions (bending, reaching, bowing, etc.). The "motion map" is a ground for local observations of a woodpecker and moth.
- Woodpecker life-cycle study.16"x15" Oil color on synthetic paper. 2013
- Bee-Eater Prayer38"x34" Oil color on synthetic paper. 2013Central structure is a "motion-map" of a seated prayer, recorded on a horizontal plane.
- Crossing Legs: Document for Waiting
Through movement and drawing my "analog" body becomes an instrument of mapping. This methodology inquires how we might re-experience our social architecture as the accumulated traces of our activities within it. Through drawing I contemplate on the impact of seemingly insignificant gestures, generating highly conspicuous formations -- a means for charting the expansive mental spaces that exist between the banal activities of everyday living.
- Bitchy HairGraphite on mylar, 2010
- detail of Bitchy hair
- Amorous Way21"x21" Graphite on Mylar, 2012
- Via Florum21"x21" Graphite on Mylar, 2010
- Hive Hex21"x21" Graphite on Mylar, 2012